Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TV adverts and Wogan

Today's tune has been brewing for months as a result of a TV commercial (the product escapes me - the ad will therefore win lots of awards for its creative genius)

Also as a result of the TV commercial the song was picked up by Wogan, not this morning as you might expect, but last week (either Wednesday or Thursday)

So thanks one and all, because the worst part about today's snippet is I don't even know the words.

All day I've had (on repeat as usual)

"I got my hair, got my nose, got my humm, aaa muh ahhh, got my eeee, got my nee nee naaahhh, got my humm, mutnanah, di di di di di di dah, I got my freedom!"

So full house today:
1. Small snippet on repeat
2. Irritating song
3. Don't even know the flippin' words

Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home