Monday, May 22, 2006

Campfest in head

Woke up this morning... (duh nuh nuh na nuh.... - well how else do you describe a blues riff?)

and was accosted by

"I'm just a mean green mutha from out of space and I'm bad"

Levi Stubbs, "Audrey II", Little shop of horrors.

By the time I'd got on the train this had developed into a full blown handbags at dawn with Steve Tyler singing "Love in an elavator" - I may have his name wrong... Liv Tylers' dad. I've definitely got her clear in my head.

They're still fighting now. Have been all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Furry said...

Yes, I know it's Aerosmith. Steve Tyler is the lead singer - and I think it may have been sparked by his pseudo-appearance at the end of The Polar Express, which I watched with the kids t'other day

8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home